Entrepreneurship Intensive Program “Spin-out2Good"
Students will be embedded in a blended learning experience focused on key trends regarding societal challenges as well as key entrepreneurial competencies, aiming to raise awareness of main global and regional challenges (European and country levels).
Spin-Out2Good is a Blended Intensive Program under the Erasmus+ Programme and the Erasmus ALSUD Consortium.
Led by IPS, the course will be conducted by a group of national and international High Education Institutions: Instituto Politécnico de Setúbal, Universidade do Algarve, Instituto Politécnico de Beja, Universidade de Évora e Universidade de Lisboa.
The course is organized under several spin-off creation topics, with a total of 84 hours and 3 ECTS.
- Online activities will take place between april 10th to april 28th.
- Onsite activities (IPS- Setúbal) will take place between april 17th to april 21st with two field excursions to visit a rural incubator as well as a cultural landmark of Setúbal.
· Ability to create innovative solutions to regional challenges and problems;
· Ability to plan on business key topics;
· In-depth reflection of one's own learning experience, as well as the group's learning experience;
· Ability to transfer the international learning experience, into one's own national reality.
Students from engineering and business administration fields, Bachelor and Master Degrees are eligible to participate.
The applications are open – if you want to participate, please fill out the following registration form until 23rd March. https://forms.office.com/e/JdQGG9vqZ7